Tuesday, 8 January 2013

Yoghurt Oatmeal Honey Breakfast || Recipe

Most of you already know, I am a huge fan of food. But for some reason I really don't like breakfast. It would seem like even the smell of food is something I can't handle in the mornings.
Usually my breakfast consists of a piece of toast or some cereal, nothing major. But I know breakfast is the most important meal of the day... So I tried to make it work!
Recently I discovered something which makes me love breakfast a little more and I'm actually looking forward to preparing and eating breakfast in the morning.


What You'll need:

- 1 cup of Yoghurt
- 1 pear
- 1 1/2 tbsp of Oatmeal
- 2 or 3 tbsp of Honey
- 1 tbsp Cinnamon

This is so simple and easy. Just peel and slice you're pear. Put the pieces of pear in a bowl and add in the amount of yoghurt you want (I think I use about one cup or so). Add about a tablespoon of cinnamon and 2 or 3 tablespoons of honey and 1 and a half tablespoons of oatmeal. That's it! You're good to go.

The thing with this recipe is you can choose the amount you use of each ingredient yourself! You can add more or less honey to play around with the sweetness a bit. Or you can spice things up by adding more cinnamon. It's up to you!This is a healthy breakfast and I really like it! What do you think?

TIP: If you're in a hurry put your oatmeal at the bottom of a cup and mix the rest of your ingredients in a blender, put you're freshly made smoothie on top of your oatmeal. You will have yourself a lovely breakfast for on the go!

Let me know if you want me to share more breakfast recipes!



2 comments:

  1. Ik vind ontbijt ook niet zo leuk meestal behalve als het bestaat uit vers fruit (maar ik ben dan weer te lui om het te schillen :p).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha ik snap dat! Er kruipt wel wat tijd in. Ik eet super super graag fruit dus voor mij is dat schillen niet echt een probleem :D Ik denk dat ik elke dag minstens 3 verschillende stukken fruit eet. Dus ik ben elke dag ongeveer een kwartier aan het schillen :P

      Xx Saar

      Delete